RMU Kiosks are perfect retail solutions to trial a small new business idea? There a number of RMU kiosks and pop up trader sites within the mall. We work closely with traders to maximise the opportunities for all parties.
RMU kiosks are placed in the Main walkway & Central Square
Main walkway footfall = £54,000 a week
We serve a primary catchment of approximately £669,000 people
- 7 .2 Million Average annual footfall spread evenly throughout the centre.
- 475,905 sq. ft. of retail space.
- 77 retail units anchored by TK Maxx, Wilko's, Argos and New Look.
- Excellent public transport links and walking distance of Reading Station.
- 740 space NCP car park on site
- 70 minute average dwell time
Broad street mall has a great variety of retailers with the main retail offering as: Fashion, Food and Lifestyle from National retailers, right through to a number of small independent retailers.
- The centre footfall attracts on average weekly 165,000
- Weekends : 30,500
- School Holidays: +10 %
- Christmas on average : 818,423
Predominant customer base CDE
Shopper Age Profile:
18 - 30: 24%
40 - 60: 34 %
52% Travel by bus into the centre
- Currently we are in the 2nd phase of 2 million refurbishment
- Compared with figures from 2014 the mall has seen an increase in shoppers of 3.1 per cent, which goes against an industry drop of two per cent.
- To date 68.3k estimated PR coverage views
- Website attracts monthly traffic of 6638
- Social media followers : 4140
- 30 In centre promotional events a year