This newly renovated storefront is located in the Lower East Side of downtown Manhattan(NYC). Nearly 700 sq ft of space with ample foot traffic from nearby subway stops, schools, tech offices, street fairs, museums, tourist attractions and bars. This is the perfect space for a retail idea and for aspiring artists!
Included with this space are:
- new, wifi-enabled programmable smart lights mounted on the latest H track technology
- the security system provides 24 hour protection with zero blind spots
- dedicated high speed commercial internet service with Wi-Fi provided by Spectrum/Time Warner cable
- heating and cooling systems
- modern electrical systems including outlets for heavy appliances.
This space includes the following amenities:
- Air Conditioning
- Cold Water
The rental charge above includes the following
- Service Charge
- Business Rates
The rental charge does not include the following
Any and all licensing requirements as stipulated by NYC, NY state, and USA. For example, if you are a pop-up THC artist, my prices does not include the license(s) you'll need.
You will need to assume liability for damages to the space and assume responsibility for any tickets incurred during your rental period. In NYC, you have to keep the sidewalk in front of your business clean and keep noise levels within permitted levels. We have incurred one ticket in 20 years of operating, so you should not be overly concerned.
The security deposit is a separate fee. If your event involves higher than normal risks, we may require additional insurance coverage that is not included with this charge. Your security deposit will be refunded in full if and when the store is returned in the condition we provided to you.