ARK is a creative event and production company. In 2016 we have had the opportunity of converting a 200m2 warehouse that dates back to WW1 into an arts, studio and events space called 'The Old Joinery'.
The Old Joinery is a blank canvas for creative projects situated in Greenwich Village. The pop up space will run into 2017, in that time we are looking to work with a wide range of events and projects. The skills of the team combined with the 200m2 space leaves us open to accommodating a range of ideas. Theatre, art exhibitions, filming, photo shoots, events and anything in between.
Between the team at The Old Joinery we have 50 years' experience within the events and production industry, this knowledge will be used to accommodate and transform the rough and ready space to the needs of visiting projects.
The Old Joinery is not just a space but partners in making visiting projects a success and our attitude to accommodating and facilitating these projects will reflect that.
The Old Joinery is located in Greenwich Village, 2 minutes from Greenwich Station, 5 minutes from Cutty Sark DLR Station, 10 minutes from London Bridge by train and also various bus routes.
- The Old Joinery is 20m by 10m in dimension
- Drive-in Access through 3.8m x 4.2m roller shutters
- 100A power with adaptable power outlets (5 x 16Amp, 8 x 13Amp)
- Stock walls for set and prop building
- Green screen/infinity wall/CYC infinity optional
- Toilets, shower, kitchen on site.
- Production Office and Make Up Room
- Basic studio lighting as standard.
- On-site parking
- Fork Lift
- Event and Production Management
We look forward to hearing from you!