This is a reasonably modern hotel , next to Acocks Green train station with parking.
• We have 51 bedrooms and an occupancy of about 60% p annum . • • Our guests are mainly corporate and people using the NEC and surrounding area.
• We also do some coach business - mainly Monday to Friday
A restaurant operator to take over the space - a good space - fully equipped - and offer meals to our guests but also build a local trade - also doing take away - if necessary
• Italian/Pizza, French, Chinese or Indian - are preferred BUT most importantly need dishes that will readily appeal a wide community - to our hotel guests in particularly. A mix is also great!
• Currently sell from £6.50 - £13.50 per dish
• Hotel has a liquor licence and the sale of liquor from bar or wines is can be negotiated
• Currently serve between 25-30 hotel guests per day on Tuesday and Wednesday - less on other days.
• The hotel is in the middle of a residential area which is ripe for a great - well done restaurant and take away