About Loula and Deer:
Loula and Deer is a Brighton based boutique based in a listed building.
We offer divine yet practical toys and accessories for babies and toddlers.
About the space:
The space available to rent is the 3rd floor of Loula and Deer shop. It is a beautiful, creative space with original brickwork and beams, will suit perfectly writers, or a small team of designers. Unfortunately, due to steep stairs and top floor location this room is not suitable as retail floor. The room measures 5.5 m long and 2.1 m wide, wonderful views out of window, can see Brighton eye.
- Only suitable as an office.
- Access through the shop, therefore shop hours only and small team of people.
- Facilities on the ground floor.
- Lot's of lovely places to eat around and 5 min from the sea front.
- 6 months minimum rental - 1 month notice required.