Oxford Circus had the highest pedestrian volumes recorded anywhere in London. At the busiest times, over 40,000 pedestrians per hour pass through the junction including those accessing the London Underground station. The area serves a number of flagship high street stores such as Nike Town & Topshop.
Oxford Circus is a London Underground station serving London's West End at the junction of Regent Street and Oxford Street. It is served by the central, Bakerloo and Victoria lines and is in zone 1 of the network.
The site is an internal experiential space and therefore requires no additional cover. Site Dimensions are 2 x 2m (wxd) with a height restriction of 2.5m at this venue.
*Daily Site Fee: £3,675.00 + VAT
- Journeys - There are 3.5 million journeys per day undertaken on the LU network
- Memorable - Underground users are 6x more likely to recall adverts
- Response - 79% of them have looked up something or purchased a product as a result of advertising on the Underground
- Affluent - London workers earn 53% more than national average per year and 74% of Underground users are ABC1
- Young - Over 50% of Underground users are aged 18-34
- Influential - 37% of Underground users are likely to be opinion leaders and conversation catalysts
- Light TV viewers - 55% of Underground users are light TV viewers
- Hyper-connected - Londoners have the highest smart phone ownership in the UK at 88%
The space could be used for a Pop-Up activity for either retail or experiential. The high footfall allows brands to use the space as a perfect platform to showcase their assets.
There is no power on site and so the campaign would need to be power-free. 4G wireless internet can be arranged (at a fee) should this be required. Please note that newspaper/publication/alcohol brands are not permitted to exhibit at this station.