Leicester Square is a pedestrianised square in the West End of London. Leicester Square holds a number of nationally important cinemas frequently used for film premières, including the Odeon Leicester Square, Empire, Leicester Square and Odeon West End. The square remains a popular tourist attraction, including hosting events for the Chinese New Year
Leicester Square is a station on the London Underground network, located on Charing Cross Road, a short distance to the east of Leicester Square itself. The station is on the Northern line and Piccadilly Lines between Charing Cross and Tottenham Court Road and is in Travelcard Zone 1.
The site is an internal experiential space and therefore requires no additional cover. Site Dimensions area 2 x 1m (wxd) with a height restriction of 3m at this venue.
*Daily Site Fee: £3,675.00 + VAT
- Journeys - There are 3.5 million journeys per day undertaken on the LU network
- Memorable - Underground users are 6x more likely to recall adverts
- Response - 79% of them have looked up something or purchased a product as a result of advertising on the Underground
- Affluent - London workers earn 53% more than national average per year and 74% of Underground users are ABC1
- Young - Over 50% of Underground users are aged 18-34
- Influential - 37% of Underground users are likely to be opinion leaders and conversation catalysts
- Hyper-connected - Londoners have the highest smart phone ownership in the UK at 88%
The space could be used for a Pop-Up activity for either retail or experiential. The high footfall allows brands to use the space as a perfect platform to showcase their assets.
There is no power on site and so the campaign would need to be power-free. 4G wireless internet can be arranged (at a fee) should this be required. Please note that newspaper/publication/alcohol brands are not permitted to exhibit at this station.