Just 100m from the top of Brick Lane, Espacio Gallery comprises of two gallery floors offering a unique and inspiring environment. Both floors are bright and spacious, totalling 170sqm with high ceilings and attractive smooth white walls.
The flexibility offered by the galleries make them ideal for all sorts of stimulating exhibitions. Espacio Gallery welcomes hire for art exhibitions on a weekly basis and is available for corporate events. The gallery provides a unique atmosphere for exhibitions, drinks receptions and special events. The gallery is also a popular filming location and has been featured on Channel 4.
The ground floor gallery offers a unique, light and airy exhibition space. The large glass window facing Bethnal Green Road provides plenty of natural light as well as directional track lights installed on the ceiling.
The lower floor gallery offers exhibitors an exciting contemporary space. Not being interrupted by natural light, the space provides an excellent environment for displaying works of a multimedia nature.
- One late night for a private view (Always on Thursday 6-9pm);
- Gallery technician present the day before your installation;
- Picture hanging system;
- Wine glasses for private views. You provide drinks, ice, nibbles, etc;
- Toilet facilities for participating artists;
- Lock room to keep your belongings during Private View;
- Kitchen facilities, tea and coffee making facilities for artists and invigilators;
- A small room painted black which is ideal for video or installations;
- Video projection screen mounted on the dark room wall;
- A number of plinths of various sizes;
- 2 browsers for mounted prints/photos;
- Wireless Internet Access;
- Debit/Credit card machine (optional).
Hiring fees (VAT is not chargeable)
1 week - £1800.
2 weeks plus - we offer discounts for longer period bookings.