Set in the heart of London's West End, Fifty Six Brook Street is steeped in Mayfair's history of elegant sophistication.
Fifty Six Brook Street is situated directly opposite Claridge's, one of the world's most cherished hotels, and is conveniently located just 2 minutes' walk from Bond Street station. Once the headquarters of Vidal Sassoon, the venue has geographical glamour and thoroughly contemporary interiors.
Featuring seven rooms split across four floors, this flexible space comprises pristine white walls and a modernist edge that is ideal for brand activations, drinks receptions, press days, retail activations, conferences, pop-ups and experiential events. The venue benefits from an additional private entrance to its primary entry on Brook Street.
Theatre Style: 50
- 7 Separate Rooms
- 4 Washrooms
- 3,944 sqft of event space
- Ample branding opportunities (both front and back entrances)
- Monday - Sunday
- Half Day 09:00hrs - 16:00hrs
- Full Day 08:00hrs - 23:00hrs
- Station Bond Street (2mins walk)
- Station Oxford Street (8mins walk)
- Station Piccadilly Circus (15mins walk)
Exclusive venue hire across all 7 rooms
for full day: 8am - 11pm: GBP 6,500 + VAT
or half day: 9am - 4pm: GBP 3,500 + VAT
The rate can be discussed on what is needed with individual consultation